Thursday, June 14, 2007

One good thing about being completely caught by surprise by someone you don't expect to look up and see is that it wipes out anything else that may have been clouding your mind (like rushing to the checkout to escape the nasally wails of Norah Jones and the horrid connotations and rage they incite). It also leaves me to ponder how I knew within a split second. It wasn't the gait, I didn't have enough time to notice it, it wasn't the face as it was turned, it was the presence in general - and from across a room none the less.

Again Missy with her insightful questions - is it only because I cannot have it? If the emotion is so strong as to obscure immense feelings from my past I think that's a definitive no.

"Did I sell my soul for that feeling? You know my yesterday was a lie - I can't keep thinking I was right. -telepopmusik"

No comments: