Thursday, May 10, 2007

New projects and other opportunities abound this week. Granted one of those opportunities has me both realizing how far I can get on things on my own (getting my stupid machine's apache server to work again after Java and Eclipse hosed everything *hiss*) and how much I've forgotten (trying to write basic PHP code). The funny thing is my mind has melded what was PHP with the BSC libraries so I'm calling sqlize and not knowing why it doesn't work. Der. I guess it's good to stretch those muscles a bit periodically.

Also, more enlightenment has me seeing all the more how similar some situations are to my very own many years ago. While I highly doubt I will ever like her, I do feel bad for her.

"She's like so whatever, you could do so much better. -Avril Lavigne"

No comments: