Thursday, April 26, 2007

Things are still broken *sigh* Gotta love when support lines say "we have to call you back within 48 hours", to hell w/ urgency eh. Love you Micro$oft.

The paper is coming together, but I still feel miles away from the ultimate goal. I guess it could click for me at any point, that's how it typically happens, I just get to a comfort level and say woohoo then submit that puppy. I think I'm closer than I expected to get, but I still have some hours to put in.

To soothe my very being what is better than knowing I'll have three more jerseys coming to live with me today? My two from Meigray shipped yesterday and appear to already be out for delivery and I am heading to pick up the third at the arena over lunch. Lovin from all three leagues none the less! Some say happiness is a warm puppy (thank you Peanuts comics) and that is true, but equally as warm is a new jersey on a chilly spring night.

No comments: