Monday, April 02, 2007

Humans are funny. To celebrate and reward ourselves with success what do we do - imbibe a large amount of a toxin and make ourselves ill the next day. No, not me... I only had two drinks last night, but I bet a few people will have a rough morning. I'm still quite tired, but at least it is out of the result of a nobel pursuit for safety.

A huge congrats to the Chiefs for sweeping the weekend, walking away with 5th place (for now) and 6 points. Huge huge wins and great games.

I guess my time is drawing rather short to focus on the work (school and teaching) that has been piling up on me. I'm just so tired! I need more sleep anymore. I have a funny feeling that when I'm done with school a good portion of that spare time will be spent curled up with my pillows, warm bed, and stuffed 'guin.

"I drank your poison - as you told me it's wine." -Pink

No comments: