Monday, March 12, 2007

My hatred for Walmart and Circuit Schity has been put to the test. Do I go to Walmart to buy a CD knowing full well that they censor and are a royal mess to navigate. Hells no. So where else do I buy a CD in this god-forsaken town? I check the Schity's website and Type O Negative's album Dead Again (set for release tomorrow) is listed at $8.99. After a arduous telephone call I discover that yes in fact the price onsite tomorrow will be the same and that the moron girl who didn't know how to answer the phone has NO clue who Type O Negative is.

The price most definitely counteracts my loathing of the Schity. Now let's see if I, and all involved salespeople, make it out of there alive tomorrow. I'll swing in after the doctor appointment with Physician's Assistant Hottie to get my copy. Not too shabby of plans for a Tuesday.

No comments: