Saturday, March 10, 2007

It was an enlightening day. When I start to come up to speed on a new project there is always a few ah-ha moments. I had one realization today that gave me direction for where I need to go moving forward and another realization that made me realize there isn't enough time to effect the necessary change. So do I allow the next weeks to trudge on as they've been or see what can be salvaged for a nice round out at the end of the effort?

Next bullet point - Ahh high school. I guess it was a repeating theme for the evening. I got home to a booklet of class rings for UMUC. I never bought a Pitt class ring so I sure don't want one from there. Speaking of high school... so there we are after the game at Denny's because, well, because I wanted a shake damnit. As we're finishing up a pack of high school boys gets seated next to us. I kid you not, the tail end of the conversation went like so:
"So what is a rhombus anyway, is that like where all the angles are the same or the sides are the same?"
"A rhombus is like a square and a diamond did it and a rhombus came out."

Three cheers for our education system.

Speaking of Cheers, how about the Chiefs finishing the Nailers 5-2. Tarabrin left the evening with four points... we need more of that for the rest of the weekend. Oh, and the Jets jerseys, bad ass, I like. Glad mine is out there getting worn.

No comments: