Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I got up on time today and showered, I could have easily headed into work but decided to call off and work on some of my school work. Things are slightly slower at work than normal, so, for one I didn't feel too guilty. I caught an extra couple of hours of sleep too - can't blame me, can you?

The weather was gorgeous earlier today, big fluffy clouds and bright blue skys, the sun(!), great temperatures, truly a nice day. I even opened the windows and let the fresh smell of the outdoors waft through while I sat down at the computer. The Chiefs even kicked some ass at an early morning game in Cincinnati 3-1! Of course, all good things must come to an end, and they're usually rather abrupt in Johnstown. That said, the storms rolled in with rain coming down sideways through the back door. So much for chasing Vixen around the yard later, but at least it makes it easier to focus on the real reason why I'm sitting at home. Perhaps it is time for a cup of coffee.

No comments: