Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fuzzy butt's been gone for a year. The giant ass has been gone for four. How time flies. The odd part was someone I didn't know at the game this past weekend saying "I hear you just lost your dog, mine just past away." It really threw me - first how did this guy know and second, it's been a year.

I don't know if I'm getting sick or if it's the meds for the headaches that are making me feel a bit off the past day or so. My head doesn't hurt but I'm a bit lightheaded and my scalp keeps tingling. It's the goofiest thing. I got a nap in last night after work and did a little bit of work before returning to bed for the night. Hopefully if I am working on a cold that will help knock it out faster. With my calendar for the next few weeks I can't afford to get sick.

No comments: