Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I guess the oddest occurence worthy of reporting was seeing some little girl get hit by a truck in the Chic-fil-A parking lot. That was a bit interesting. She's okay, or at least appeared to be, probably a few stitches, but I think that's why God makes kids bouncy. I do have to say that her mother is darn lucky. I did notice the girl a minute or so before she got hit playing around in an empty parking space. When I saw her get hit at first I didn't realize what I was seeing.

Other than that it's been a fairly relaxing few days. I did find a copy of my textbook for the spring semester, so that's on order. I also had a fabulous dinner tonight at Pappadeux's (hawaiian yellowfin tuna). I'm so completely stuffed.

Time to do some more surfing for opportunities - time to help them knock a little louder.

No comments: