Thursday, December 14, 2006

Been resting fairly well, not feeling as stressed thanks to finishing up my term a bit early, but I still have a list of things to accomplish each night. Gratefully however that list doesn't have me up past midnight consistently.

Tonight after work I headed to get a new do, which I'm happy with so far, but I can never fully tell until it's been washed and I have to straighten and/or curl it once by myself, but this shows promise and it feels so much lighter. With as much hair as I have, this is key. After dinner I got to meet Missy and Bob's baby, Addison, for the first time and got to play with Ryla again, now that she's all grown up. I'm not a baby person and am not going to be trying to hold someone's kid, so it was a meeting from a bit of a distance. But she was quiet while we ate dinner, so we're friends (screaming babies also not high on my list).

At present I'm watching a special on the National Geographic Channel that I've been looking forward to since I saw the ad for it - In the Womb: Animals. Sure, we've all seen the videos of babies in the womb, but it's just so nifty to watch the fetuses of puppies, dolphins, and elephants develop.

This weekend, starting today, the Chiefs take on the Cyclones three times. While that will likely result in some interesting squabbles on the ice come Saturday it also means we could easily slide down another notch in the standings if we don't show up to play. Judging from tonight's numbers we were outshot by a factor of 3. That doesn't sit super well. The Chiefs did hold on, thanks to Morgan, and took everything into overtime and to the shootout, where they lost.

I have another jersey ordered from the first part of the season, I'm already behind on my photo list, so I'll just be a slacker and update with the new year for all to see.

No comments: