Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pleased. Very VERY pleased. I'd imagine for most it would be a mildly good mood, but after being so worn down, burned out, and just in the dumps for so long it feels extra good to be up.

So what has you so pleased Ms. Judy? Well...
1). DesRochers signed a PTO w/ Springfield and is gone. This pleases me for the excitement of his opportunity, as well as many other selfish reasons.

2). The Chiefs kicked some ass last night. 7-3 over the Titans. And the horror fan me was appeased with Heny's mid-ice hit on Bertolli that took him out of the game. I saw a flash of his face towards me and the face guard appeared to be splashed with blood. If I mis-saw that it's a surprise, as there was blood trailing across the ice back to the bench and off the ice. Great hits, good scoring, proof we didn't need certain people here (Roche, Smolenak) and a big thumbs up to Spina. When I saw he resigned in Springfield I was excited anticipating him coming here. I'm sorry he wasn't putting up numbers in Springfield, but he turned that around quickly last night with two of those goals and another assist.

It was also lovely to have a good sized crew at the game. Slippy, Cindi/Eric, Beff, Francisco, Pepe, P-Mart. Even if my strategic planning didn't guarantee me my coat seat this season *grumble* I'm still pleased.

3). My jersey pre-order is in with Meigray and I'll have my Leafs jersey in December.

4). Our second group paper went well. VERY well. I'm still scared, but I know I won't _fail_ this semester and that there is still hope now to pull this one out of the trash can. I so hope I can keep up on my individual work from here out and give her what she's looking for.

5). The sun is out. It's still cold as hell here though. Ok, not quite, but it was in the 20's last night and my furnace is staying busy.

6). I finished the book! Beff will be so happy. I can't believe it took me since before the cruise. I guess when I'm done with classes in the spring I'll be able to catch up on all the pleasure reading that is piling up.

I'm almost in too good of a mood to work... but, I'll get some of it done, and mayhaps some grubbing at the Boulevard for dinner to celebrate the good grade.

No comments: