Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm so sleepy today. For a Monday yesterday wasn't so bad, it went fast. The CD player in the Stratus works once again and I am ready to toss her to the garage. Dealing with ClearCase VOB migration all day made the clock move, but of course I saved the worst for last and I'm not sure how to automate this last effort and make my life a whole hell of a lot easier.

I did haul myself over to vote this morning. I was voter number 33 (go Bates)! From there I went to Sheetz to snag a coffee and almost voted for a Schmuffin too. Touch-screens are fun. I also shared my opinion in a rebuttal submitted to the reader forum late last evening. I was rather confused and disoriented to have the newspaper call me at 7:15 this morning to confirm my submission. Desperate for content eh?

Fantasy hockey I finally fought my way to number 2 in our league. Let's see how long I can clutch on to that one.

I also submitted myself as a party of one for the Gala. I'm sure it will be easier to go and have fun without feeling the need to tend to a date, but it would have been nice to have one.

No comments: