Monday, November 20, 2006

Dangit, I posted last night but it tossed an error and wouldn't let me back in. Long story short the trip to Dayton was nice since we won and slid into first place, but I left with a sour taste in my mouth. To think they'd want to toss in the towel and cancel the game just to avoid being near the fan club on a bus. Say what they will that it was because they wanted to stretch out etc but I know that's crap from the way they danced outside as though a miracle could save them from their fate and from the row of empty seats between us and them as though we were going to bite. Will I take the next road trip? Sure, but it'll be to watch Bates play, not the Chiefs.

The trip had me fairly well worn out despite sleeping pretty well on the bus with my feet kicked up on the window. Tylenol knocked me out the rest of the way last night and I crashed out from around 9pm to 8am. It's my last chance to come in a bit late, so I took it. I'm sure I'll be working through lunch anyhow.

No comments: