Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My class is pretty well organized for a majority of the semester. I was good enough to go last evening that I went ahead and spent some quality time with the gal pals. Picked up another Christmas gift for mother and a card for her 75th birthday in January.

I have my questions on this semester ready to fire off too at the school meeting later today. At least I get to leave work a bit early. Maybe after I return I'll concentrate on getting to bed early tonight, I'm completely bushed from a few nights of burning the midnight oil. It's good I'm graduating next spring, I'm way too old for this crap.

Season tickets are now fully paid for as well, at least that is one more thing off of the to do list. Not much further now little smurfs. Also was given a glance of the proposed third jerseys for this upcoming season and much to my surprise, yes, I want one. They've done a nice job making the changes I was a bit leary of: using Tampa Bay colors and using a different logo. There is a wee bit Tampa and a wee bit retro nice stuff.

No comments: