Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I so love the days that massages are available at work. I truly feel like I just shed a ton of junk. <best Jamaican accent>Nooo problem.</best Jamaican accent>

I returned the remaining pieces of gutter cover over lunch taking my total for that small home improvement project to around $70 for parts. Not a bad deal, let's see how well they fair on keeping the blasted leaves the hell out. Things are finally coming to a close and I will be able to push materials out to do some testing on my project. Whee! I was the queen of naps again last evening. It kind of makes it hard to make much progress on this week's paper when it's simply too hot to stay awake. This heat should make wallyball rather interesting this evening too.

Oh! And I saw another monarch floating above just in front of my car last evening on the way home too! Why am I too lazy to get up to stackhouse to get some pictures?

No comments: