Friday, July 28, 2006

I really stunk up the place at Wallyball last night. The team I was on (and we rotate throughout the evening) didn't win a single game. Ugh. I really feel like a slow moving blob of fat lately. I can't run, never could, and my body just doesn't seem to move in the direction I want it to as quickly as everyone else can.

I know I'm just moody right now, so I'll try to shake it off. I just don't understand why they can't make miracle pills that don't have your hormones flipping in 10 different directions every couple of weeks. I narrowly averted crying in the parking lot this morning just at the mere sight of a couple coming into work together. My ex and I were once that here in this very building. Further, it didn't help that the female of the pair was rather rotund... the very thing I lost out to. I guess some guys prefer fat girls, but if that's the case why am I still single - I've got plenty o' fat? That whole thing needs to die from my thoughts, but it doesn't. It didn't help that I found old cards touting my praises and noting how SBLU(M) the other night, while hunting through the fire safe for something.

I dreamt once again of this house, I don't know the house, but I've dreamt of it before. Clearly I own it in the dream and am being forced to sell it, even though I had never even gotten to move in.

Back to real life... I'm making some progress on the notes etc I'll need to teach this fall. Pretty surprising since my semester isn't over just yet. Another week and I'll be cranking through a final, fingers crossed.

No comments: