Thursday, May 11, 2006

This evening after work I headed to a township forum where the options for our curbing were presented. I'm pleased that things are moving forward, despite the fact that I'll be loosing three feet of yard to road. It's a small sacrifice if they go with the lower curbing. If instead, the option to use the 8 inch (which is hideous) is selected I am going to have a hell of a situation with parking. But I'll worry about that if things come to it.

After, it was time to eat, so I drug Beff out of the house to try somewhere new in Windber. Well, it's no longer new, we're just slow in getting there. I laughed when I first heard of the place, Lucky 13. Gee, sounds familiar, huh! How could I not like the place - how could I have not tried it until just tonight? It is, of course, a bar, but we had some mighty good pizza for dinner. I'm pleased.

No comments: