Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A few this and that updates... Francisco and I area headed to NJ on Saturday to watch the Canes take on the Devils (if I can reach the pet sitter *bites lip*). We'll be up in the nose bleeds. So anyone that by chance reads this and will be at the game come find me in section 242 row 22 seats 1 and 2. We went nose bleed to save a few bucks. But should still be a better view than any seat in the Mellon Arena.

On other fronts, lunch is over. It was fine. If it wasn't for the situation, sure I'd like her. I can't help but worry about stupid things for him, but that's my job. It has been for 15 years. Timing and a sense of "fair" - neither one every cooperates. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it also allows you to ignore a lot that you can't avoid when it's right in your face. Nothing was EVER awkward or difficult there. How odd is that for me? Destiny is a bitch, and she hates me.

No comments: