Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Last night was a fab game. A bit of a nail-biter, but all the more fun to win because of it. It was a dead and small crowd for a good bit of the game. At least folks decided to take some action when things went to the fourth period and gather around the entry way to cheer. I can only hope that it helps get the guys feeling it.

We not only welcomed Joe-Joe back, but Rosey and Boots as well. Good job tying things back up Roche. Bad job hiding and not coming out in the hall. I swear - any time I wait for a reason you hide. So my new jersey remains unsigned for the time being. Tallari called us dorks, but in a nice way. Ok, close enough to a compliment coming from that odd-bird.

I've spent the day with a nice boomer of a headache. I am starting to corrolate to the fluorescents. They've always bothered me in long exposure, but having few games in the past weeks and then two headaches the days after games displeases me a bit. I'll survive, thanks to Tylenol.

No comments: