Sunday, March 19, 2006

Friday - went to the Aces, saw some bands. Actually it was nice to get out even if I still smell smoke despite washing my hair and throwing my clothes directly into the washer. Ribbon Grass was decent. A little too much hickish music, but the name kind of made me expect some of that. I've not seen my cous play in quite a few years so it was cool to check out his latest incarnation in Jimmy's Sweatpants. Finally we left shortly into Yum, but they weren't bad - lots of good old tunes.

While I was out and about the boys were on the road to Reading. Unfortunately they lost in over time 6-5, but not after one heck of a good first period where we ended up 4-1. They're on a roll, they could have taken that game, I know it. We even had a new guy in net, Gabe Winer.

Saturday and Sunday - both great games and big wins, particularly today over the Nailers. Saturday I got the cute card signed, and I think I irritated someone inadvertantly. Bonus I suppose.

No comments: