Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Another evening accomplishing things on the list but not making a ton of class related progress. At least more posters are made and ready to roll. Somehow the elmers glue I have is completely dried out so many of the posters aren't done but rather ready to be assembled.

Today is massage at work day. I'm so looking forward to handing over my $2.00 for 10 minutes of relaxation. March isn't exactly a happy month (then again many months have their pensive points). To me it not only signals my current class being at the threshold of the downhill slide but it also reminds me of milestones from a few years ago. I remind you still good sir, be careful what you wish for as you may very well get it. When you asked what you got out of the deal you seemed quite peeved to know "her" was the only reward. Three more days until that peeve comes to a head (and I can't even drink on St. Pats to try and get through it in a drunken stupor).

It's hard to move on in any way shape or form when you often consider your current situation "moving back" or going in circles. Maybe Beff is right. Why bother with boys if there are still tramps out there who focus their efforts on the capture of "taken" men. If they will stop at nothing to accomplish their goals what chance does a decent girl have? To always want what you cannot have or cannot hold onto. If I'm not crying over the idiot then I'm crying over the pretty one. If I can't shake what never was I haven't a chance at shaking the other.

Maybe if I could just feel like I was accomplishing something at work I wouldn't be quite as mental.

"Tears stream down your face... -Coldplay"

No comments: