Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Satin's limping has subsided, gratefully. She is still fighting me at dinner time however, now even with moist food. Crazy dog. She was her normal attention demanding self when the lady from the pet sitting service stopped by last night to meet them. This woman seems very well prepared, organized, and good at this, so at least I have the girls (and the boys - my fish) covered when we head to Ohio for our upcoming hockey jaunt.

The headache that started while at the movies on Sunday boiled into what I'll classify as my second ever migraine. When a headache wakes you up in the middle of the night to get the attention and whining it demands you know it means business. I forced myself out of bed on Monday morning though, as I knew I had to get a document finished. So I haul into work long enough to do that and leave, picking up more drugs on the way home since I was completely out at home (go figure). An even larger "go figure" goes out to the chic who wrote on Tuesday asking if the document was done. Nevermind I emailed her on Monday saying it was finished... and the need to have it Monday was the only thing that got me here. Now I know why Mork slaps people. Anyhow after returning home on Monday I crashed back out for several more hours and woke up feeling much better.

Tonight I head to get the roots dealt with. With the new stylist, this should be interesting. I'm not in love w/ the latest haircut. Hopefully a few mods there and the color should resolve that situation. From there back home to watch Carolina take on Detroit. Sorry Chiefs, I'll be watching OLN and tuning in to the radio only during intermissions.

Come on come on come on - let's go! LET'S GO CANES!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so aside from that one time with Mr. Evans, when have I slapped anybody that you can prove? Hmm? I'm not sure if this is flattery or if this is defamation of character... :)

Speaking of slapping though, there is someone on this trip who is already moving close to that state...

Anonymous said...

no no you mean LETS GO WINGS!! :-p

JM said...

1). I do! You smacked Beff too.

2). Do I mumble when I type? The only place the Wings went was down and hard.