Friday, January 13, 2006

Another win against Dayton for the Chiefs Wednesday evening! 4-3, after one heck of a third period come back from a 1-3 deficit. I'm sure they're tired at this point with so many games in the past week, which could be quite dangerous against Reading. I always feel like we're at such a disadvantage playing them regardless - probably still a mental thing for me from the play-in game two years ago. It's Friday the 13th, anything can happen, right?

Last night I won yet another ebay auction which gives me a set of fabulous hockey tickets. This game? Immediately after the Toronto Marlies game on the 3rd we'll head back past Jtown and to the Burgh to watch the Canes whoop their butt on the 4th. Row A baby - two tickets basically for the typical price of one. I think it's a trademark "crappy promotion" night. While I'm on a roll mocking the Pens... check this out. Seriously - I'm nicer than the folks internal to the team. Even your rookie "god" can't save you. At least there is someone healthy enough to push the rest of the geriatric team around in their wheelchairs.

Ok, enough Pens bashing. I feel cleansed and ready to deal with the rest of my morning.

No comments: