Thursday, October 20, 2005

I don't know about Beff, but after the past two evenings of leaning over posters my back is throbbing. Gratefully I am taking tomorrow off from work, so I can sleep in just a little bit later and get a few more to dos crossed off of my list. We now have 20 posters named and numbered. I'll also get these delivered to the War Memorial tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully people can keep their paws off and not destroy them. From there it's time to come back and catch up w/ Davey T. to do some carving therapy. Nothing better than gutting something to make you smile. They're only pumpkins people, don't get so uptight. With my back sore as it is, sitting on the concrete in the basement for a day and a half probably won't be too helpful. Let's see if I can walk come Sunday much less play bocce ball.

I guess there are some major tightening of reins going on at camp. For those not willing to see the whole point behind this, it could be a very very long season. For those who are inspired by the direction they're being forced into are likely to prosper from it. My advice to our boys: embrace it. To some other boys: drop the psychotic moods, be happy with where and who you are, you should be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all those pumpkins! I'm sure you'll need it!