Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another 3rd period loss. I am not trying to bash our boys, but seeing this happen again starting off this season sure makes the summer feel short and last season a mere weekend ago. Bittner, Greco, Caponigri, and DesRochers scored, but we fell in sudden death overtime 5-4.

I was quite surprised to see and hear some of the attitudes a few of the boys have developed. For one, the most shocking, your head must surely have swollen. For the other, well, let's just say I told you they stop talking to me. Probably the only game where there won't be visitors to impede at least a hello and the hall as avoided. I guess I could say it's simply a foul mood after losing, but I'm female - I'd rather be melodramatic and self-deprecating and assume it's because of me.

Speaking of Visitors... it was nice to see JT back in town. We miss you Tremblay :)

No comments: