Saturday, September 03, 2005

Friday was an early day but a long one. After getting in early and trying to get things cranked out we headed to the burgh. On the agenda was a Pirates game. Good game, we lost, but that's okay. It's been YEARS since I was at a Pirates game - so good times. The fireworks post game were amazing, probably one of the longer and nicer displays I've seen in years.

Today I got up a little early to get some things done around the house (Laundry, vacuuming, dishes, dusting) and then readied myself to head to Clymer with the Slipster for a picnic. I've really missed fresh corn straight from the stalk - the junk you buy off the back of trucks in town just aren't the same. I even survived the rugrats!

Now what is on the agenda for this evening. It's uncertain right now but I know whatever it is will involve relaxing a little.

No comments: