Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Brain aches! I had a good boomer going yesterday which I tried to sleep off. No success. All I can figure is I am once again addicted to caffeine. I woke up a bit before the alarm this morning, popped a tylenol and went back to sleep. The tylenol took the edge off of the pain, but after getting to work I ended up dizzy as could be. I'm not sure if it was because of the tylenol or because I got some coffee in my system and I was getting my caffeine fix. If so, I can't imagine what a major drug junkie goes through because I was fabulously dizzy.

From there I was off in lala-pissy land this morning. I am not sure why the cleaning people are obsessed with cleaning my white board, but I also can't comprehend why they don't notice the work related text on there that - NO, of course I don't want it cleaned off. I vote they should take this extra motivation and spend it on the microwave in the kitchen, that is pretty foul right now.

Ok, mind is refocused now - time to get the testing plans ready for my project and out to the testers and back over to test and document the other project. Somehow I WILL survive the month of September.

No comments: