Thursday, September 01, 2005

Am I allowed to complain about how busy and overwhelmed I am if I have been a slacker two nights in a row accomplishing little of the things I need to complete? At least my training is done for so I can get caught back up on my real work tomorrow. The game plan right now is to get to work an hour early so I'm not losing too much time with us leaving a wee bit early to head to the burgh. We'll see what my half awake mind and body have to say about that in the morning.

I did get a new wallet since my newer purse didn't allow for the appropriate storage. I also found another nice dress perfect for the cruise and a matress pad that doesn't look like it will annoy me to death. Now it will be cushy under my sweet-ass black satin sheets. My bed is getting comfy enough that I don't even mind not sharing it. Yeah I'm greedy. You are talking to the girl who was accused of rolling herself in the matress to stay warm in the hell-hole rental.

The Chiefs finally announced the signing of D-man Theirry Douville. And then... there was a goon. *smile* Yes, he fought JT and was goofed in the head enough to try and go at it again - but he WAS the one that left the ice bleeding if we saw correctly from our seats at that game in Pee Dee. We also signed Tyler Kindle (another D-man formerly from Pee Dee). His numbers were decent the past two years, I think we've got quite a few solid forwards that will be driving us to the net. Two guys who spent a good bit of a season in Florence... I know Johnstown isn't glamourous - but I've been to Pee Dee. They'll think this place is fabulous.

No comments: