Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Richard Paul is headed back to the UHL this season with the River Otters. I'm happy to see his named signed somewhere, but I am a little bummed. It would be good to see you in our neck of the woods again toots. Good luck Paulie.

Last night after the fan club meeting, which is always a pleasure. (I do miss you people during the summer.) We headed to the Blvd for dinner. Another wine dinner is coming up that I need to wrangle people into attending with me! We also ran into Gino and Mike and sat there til a bit too late bsing. It was a nice relaxing evening out. When I got home I still finished up the primary assignment for this week's class however. Must get in gear on all of that work!

I neglected to comment on my good early morning dream when I first posted, so I'll add it now. There is nothing better than waking up to a good dream. I'm sitting there going through pictures of Mr. Battaglia looking for the ones I want as offered by the people I'm with. Then another quite attractive individual who will go unnamed walks up and starts rubbing my shoulders... while I'm leafing through the Bates pics. C'mon, that's a good dream.

No comments: