Thursday, March 31, 2005

Smells. It's time for me to prattle on a bit about a subject that I allowed my mind to wander on. The past week I've encountered two delightful cologne smells that span time. Neither necessarily came from someone that I was in love with or anything, which is a good deal - as I can buy those scents for men in my future. Sunday at Easter service it was clear someone sitting around me had Gravity on. That smell just makes my eyes roll back in my head and drool form in the corners of my mouth. What a great cologne. Then tuesday at bowling one guy on my team had on Polo. I know what you're thinking how 80's, right? But it is still a timeless and wonderful scent for a man.

I know I've had the rant before about how a man really should wear a cologne, have a scent. But really what I meant to say was buy either Gravity or Polo and ignore how I lean in to catch an extra sniff.

Last night on a run out I swung by Brogie's for the first time. Wow, what a bitchin selection, especially of boots! I now am the proud owner of a bad ass flamed pair of harley davidson boots. Some days I'm just so bad ass it hurts. *wink*

Now on to misc hockey updates:
This takes talent, I got hate mail from a sportscaster *laugh* They get a little uptight when a general comment is made about the potential for inaccuracies in the news, don't they? Goodness.

Some general ECHL hockey news... Toledo Storm makes the request to sit out next season. Pee Dee also sounds to be shutting it's doors at the end of the season. I've been told that Hildy is already being looked at to head to another SC team. It's always nice to be on someone's list and get the call of "what have you heard about this person - is he an ass?"

No comments: