Thursday, February 17, 2005

Enough silence in the mourning of the NHL. I'm not too terribly shocked that an agreement wasn't reached, but I am disappointed. How can you come so close and then crumble - especially knowing this means they'll probably sit on their thumbs until September and .. deja vu!

It's not something I typically advertise to the world, but I'm suppose to be open and honest here. If you don't like me when I'm spilling my real thoughts, then you know where the Address field is on your browser is - so, here goes. I have profiles up on a couple dating sites just looking (I'm not a member anywhere as I can't see myself paying for what Johnstown has to offer). What I don't understand is why a plethora of completely foul looking, fat and bald, and/or old as dirt individuals feel the need to contact me. *STRIKE* I do believe that more often than not people tend to pair off at comparable levels, meaning - ugly people hook up with ugly people and hot people hook up with hot people. Think about it, more often than not - it's true. SO... while I don't think I'm a super model, I also don't think my level fits into the box bounded by the individuals who seem to find me worthy of their attempts.

Yes, maybe I'm being overly critical casting someone aside based upon a photo and the cliche junk requested on such sites. I try to tell myself that there is more to people than what you see from across a room, then I'm reminded "THIS" is the photo they selected - that probably means it's their BEST LOOKING photograph. *STRIKE* Further, if they are members to one of these sites and they opt to rocket off an email to me... the spelling, language, punctuation, and grammar skills are INCREDIBLY disappointing. *STRIKE* (I don't mean just one or two minor mispellings. I'm talking someone who doesn't understand that the space goes AFTER the period, not before. Or people that use i meaning "I" or u meaning "you", which I find utterly repulsive.)

Okay, that's three. You're out. How many innings do I get? I don't think I like this game anymore.

"He would adore me, he wouldn't ignore me. - Tamia"

No comments: