Saturday, January 15, 2005

A little sleepy today after riding along with the fan club to Wheeling yesterday. It was a nice trip, and we couldn't ask for nicer weather around here lately. I don't know what gives in the weather department, but I'm not knocking it. The temperatures did drop down into the 20s last night, but they also brought with them the most beautifully clear sky. I haven't seen the stars so bright and crisp in quite some time. That was at 1am last night when we got home.

While we did tumble to the Nailers 4-2 the guys were out there playing hard despite several cases of sickness/flu and aches and pains (as evidenced from the ice coming out of the locker room post game). Congrats to James and Tallari on their goals. Tonight we're here at home against Toledo and Wheeling (along w/ Dave's horn) comes to visit on Sunday.

Until I can even think hockey right now I need to get some cleaning done and some packing, so I'm ready for my vacation. I hear the washing machine buzzing, I guess that is a good sign to get on it! Mayhaps a little music to jam to while I get my butt in gear.

No comments: