Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Is this a bad sign? I get up, on time mind you, despite being in the midst of a good night's sleep and feeling like I could sleep for another month. I was also in the middle of a dream, but it was another weird one (an ex, a baby with a lot of facial hair, his mother, and lawn care... need I say more?) Anyhow, I get up and jump through a shower, even washing my hair. I finish getting ready and come back into the bathroom and open the one mirror door. Something falls - hitting the hairbrush, ricocheting it into the toilet. She shoots she scores. Ew. Recently flushed or not, tell me that's not foul. Needless to say bleach is my best friend.

Now, before I start my day, time to watch some of the Tremblay fight videos being posted on the message boards :) By the way, those folks hitting my site for pics of the Chiefs - I am part of the fan club, and I'd be glad to help you purchase photos from the club. Email me.
"He was brutally handsome, she was terminally pretty. -The Eagles"

No comments: