Sunday, January 16, 2005

I am SO glad I am not one of the guys on that bus this evening. After this weekend (and hearing Toby's language on the bench this evening - I sat behind the team bench) I can only imagine the lecture that is coming. I don't think anyone knows where to point the finger on the problem at the moment with the team, but from the people behind me in the stands it's clear fingers are pointing anyhow.

Sometimes I really hate fans. Yes, I get quiet when we're down by 4, but to start calling out how bad the whole team stinks? Hmm. No. I saw things that disappointed me, but sometimes those things happen because of the 'roll' that the team is on. I don't know what can break the funk, but I do hope to see the guys making a come back while on the road this week. Although with our luck, I think a 11 hour ride on a bus to SC will just yield the spreading of more of those flu germs.

Joe Tallari is back with us. Good to see him, sorry to see he didn't get to spend more time in the AHL.

Our weather has actually decided to demonstrate winter to us. Wheeee. I hate Johnstown's winters. Gratefully we leave on Tuesday. Just keep your fingers crossed for safe travel to the airport etc.

No comments: