Monday, January 31, 2005

Having recently rewatched Clerks, I'll be taking to a Clerks-style presentation at the present time.

Context:
In North Carolina I battled so many different damned bugs. I have to point this out for those that are unaware - good GOD the bugs down there are huge, many, and terrifying. We dealt with everything from roaches (which disgusted me completely, but is pretty common down there - especially in a home that didn't get sprayed regularly while under previous ownership), to ants (which formed a happy little line as they marched through my kitchen), to freakishly huge spiders including black widow spiders (which kept me out of our basement - far from my stained glass materials), to these little freaking moths.

The bug guy came every three months spraying to eliminate these pesky things and was quite successful in every matter, except the cursed little brownish-white moths.

Disgruntlement:
I moved back to PA well over a year and a half ago. Guess who moved with me besides Satin and Vixen? THE CURSED LITTLE MOTHS. Ok, so I've been killing them periodically, they tend to appear in waves. I've been on a mass killing spree the past few days... and get this, the little @#!&s are now mocking me. Today I find two sets of them having sex. How insulting is it that the most action going on in my house lately has involved the moths? And further how depressing is it to have them point it out to you?!


Ok, I'm done with my rant. I'll just chill now and denote something that makes me happy. I've finally found, after a long hunt, a signed and used Battaglia stick! Woohoo. I really need to check in with the insurance agent to see what I have to do to record all of my hockey goodies in case of fire etc.

No comments: