Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Complete this sentence. Happiness is:
a). a rainy day in Johnstown.
b). finding a hair in your cuppochino.
c). being so naughty santa doesn't even give you a lump of coal.
d). a brand new first half of the season Johnstown Chiefs hockey jersey.

Ok, hopefully the correct answer here is obvious. Ok, maybe not... being naughty can be fun. But I think you know which one is most likely my intended completion of the above. (For those not living with range of a Sheetz store - yes I mean cuppochino, not cappuchino.)

To further my pleasure of this event - the box was carefully placed inside my front door to prevent it from being soaked through (thank you UPS man). Now the last remaining question is, is this individual someone that gets that happy grin when they see someone w/ their jersey? I know some of the guys are thrilled to see their jerseys, and even get protective of the people who wear their jerseys (a little pissy if they catch you wearing someone elses). It's funny to see how different people react. Either way... get your pen out, cause you're signing toots.

Amusingly, yes the jersey is washed - God bless if they weren't. But I think there must be some lingering odor beyond my sense of smell. Satin flipped that nose up when I walked by with the jersey and looked at me like 'what the heck is that smell'?

"I smell sex and candy... here. -Marcy's Playground"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whee! Congrats! May you wear it in good health. So, what color sharpie for the signing?

Hugs!

Hockey Lover in NC