Sunday, January 30, 2005

The Chiefs seem to be ready to turn things around and make a run to get back into contension this year. I'm always up for cheering for the underdogs. I can't bring myself to place my 'bet' on anyone we play against, it's good to see us winning if for no other reason than the fact that it helps my standings for the January prediction league on into the boards. As of last Sunday's count I was still placed pretty high despite our run of losses.

Mather started us out against AC and then James and Tallari tapped a second and third in within a minute of one another. Finally, Desrochers hit the ellusive open-net goal that seemed to irritate him so very much earlier this season, to put us over the Bullies 4-1. I did have to grumble that Notes is the one who scored on us.

I'm quite surprised no one fed Clair his teeth after:
1). what he did to Sully
2). all of the talk he was tossing about to Cavy, JT, and Ernie.

I wouldn't say that I'm a Sully fan, but I'd still gladly pop Clair for'm. Tremblay did get one fight in earlier in the game, and probably would have pounded Clair had Clair not (from the sound of things) opted to skate away.

No comments: