Sunday, January 23, 2005

Another tough night in Stingrays territory. I guess the rays were just meant to tie their record for consecutive wins, as the Chiefs lost to them (2-4) this evening. Goals were credited to Courchesne and Bowman this evening - quite the night for the d-men. Well, except for the fact that Bilodeau was ripped off... he should have gotten the assiste for the 3rd Stingrays' goal *grumble*

I guess it's well time to pack up and head back to the cold. And cold it shall be, especially with a near two weeks without hockey to be had. I guess I can listen to the all-star game and see how Desrochers does but aside from that it should be a quiet many days. I do miss my dogs too, and - heck I've even wondered about my fish! I'm sure mother-dear is ready to return to the peace and quiet of her home, even if it means not having a creature or two to overfeed.

Hey, did I mention I met Bates Battaglia?

No comments: