Thursday, January 27, 2005

The all-star game was a bit difficult to listen to last evening as I don't know all of the names as to which position they're in and which conference but the announcers kept my attention during the fast paced game. Many congrats to our all-star, Jean Desrochers, on his second period goal which tied the game up before the National conference (ours) went steamrolling forward for a 6-2 win.

After turning off the game I had to turn my attention to some work reading. I wiped out completely by the time I flipped off the lights. I think my sleep schedule is a bit off after getting up an hour later all week while on vacation.

Thanks to a friend we have a rather entertaining photo to take with us to the next Chiefs game. Muahahah. My 'wife' is dahmmmmn seeeehxy! *laugh*

No comments: