Sunday, December 12, 2004

Well well well... look at this. The one away game that I can't go to or listen to and we win. We win againt the number one team in the division in overtime! Take that AC! Go Chiefs - good work boys. At least ya'll will be in a good mood for the party on Monday.

Speaking of parties. I had a good time this evening at my work party. I didn't drink as much as I did last year, which is good. I also still rode home in Kirk's vehicle listening to Depeche Mode, I think I'm going to call it a tradition now, that it's happened two years in a row. No I didn't ACCIDENTLY miss the bus, this year we did it on purpose to ride home with the Kirkus. Grub was good, company was even better - and I got my groove on just in time to call it a warm up for Monday. What??? OKKKK!

Last night was fun, despite our loss in Reading. The road trip wasn't too terribly long. Overtime overtime. It's good to see you finally become our friend.

No comments: