Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Ok, now that I am awake I can spout about the good times from last night. I am really glad to see that the boys appeared to have fun. The rookies sang and danced... heck a couple even went back for more karaoke *smile*

Cavy and Bowman breakdancing? Cavy, you really got your jiggy on last night didn't you? Tremblay, thanks for letting me borrow your cowboy hat, despite it leaving you with hat head. BK is cat in the hat (with a few drinks). And who would have thought Jean would eat the hershey kiss and leave the cookie behind. What's up with that? tsk tsk.

Hildy also got back into town and joined us, so welcome back Hildy. Christalin, it was good to meet you. Kristi - hope you had fun, I'm glad you got up and danced and had a smile on your face, you should have one.

"I look around but you're out of sight. -Ian Van Dahl"

No comments: