Monday, December 13, 2004

A happy birthday to Batesy, no, not the fish... the hockey player.

Tonight should be good for entertainment as it's the annual fan club Christmas party. Woohoo! I doubt highly I'll be dancing much until I get a few drinks in me as my legs are still sore from Saturday. Damn I'm old.

Today is also the two year anniversary of realizing that you can not trust anyone, not matter how long you've known them or been with them. I still maintain how fortunate some people were that they were outside of the continental US when I caught on.

As Eminem states earlier in this song... sixteen bars, this ain't enough to put some ink to... so today's quote will go beyond the normal boundaries.

"I hope you get to hell and Satan sticks a needle in your eye
I hate your fuckin' guts, you fuckin' slut--I hope you die
Di-ii-ii-ii-ii-ii-ie

But please don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter or mad
It's not that I still love you, it's not 'cause I want you back
It's just that when I think of you, it makes me wanna yak.
-Eminem"

No comments: