Saturday, November 27, 2004

Chiefs beat Toledo! Woohoo. Great game, and I even snagged some more good photos. I need to go through them and add them to my pile. I think I'll post one link to all of my Oct-Dec photos and then another for later in the season, so hang in there for these links.

I snapped last night too and ordered one of this season's jerseys from Meigray last evening. Not sure what they classify as 'half way through the season' but I'll be getting a game worn whenever they ship it. I am just not a lucky person, so spending money on the jersey raffle at every game is a waste.

Today is for the removal of Thanksgiving decor and the hanging of the greens, as well as my bitchin little fiber op tree. Shiney. I like shiney things. As part of my cleaning I spontaneously participated in some type o negative therapy. It's true, therapy is expensive - but man can make fire for free.

"All of the flowers I gave her, she burned them. -Type O Negative"

No comments: