Thursday, October 07, 2004

Well the buttocks injury is fine. I don't know what my deal is. I must just be getting old. Next time I'll stretch before I bowl *rolls eyes* how pathetic. I've been fighting with my sinuses this week too - so I'm puffy and snotty and stuffy. Quite the attractive look I'm sure. Couple that with the zits I have and additional puffiness from other issues ... I'm a HOTTIE. *laugh*

On other fronts, the chimney is now cleaned, and I think the thermostat is working correctly again, at least it did the past two nights. I forgot to turn the heat off this morning so let's hope it works correctly all day or the dogs will probably be in an 80 degree house when I get home. Now I need to seal up the upstairs windows and get a cover on the apartment air conditioner and I should be ready for winter.

Hockey is surprisingly quiet despite all the things that will be ramping up. I'm hoping I'll get to post a camp roster sometime today *ahem* Last time I did that it worked, so let's see if I'm lucky again. I'm also surprised I haven't seen names of the people we're getting pressed upon us from Springfield or Cleveland. Maybe the numbers will be lower than expected (hopefully). I'd rather see us whoop on Reading and Wheeling without the help of AHLers, it would be so much more glorious of a victory.

"Remember, you promised me... I'm dying, I'm dying, please. -Hole"

No comments: