Sunday, October 31, 2004

Two nights, two losses to Pee-Dee. What gives? Our boys, while individually not playing horribly just aren't playing as a team. Time for some discipline. Last evening we lost in the last 6 seconds of overtime and this evening in a shootout. Last night Tarabrin and Mather turned on the red light and today Mather, Hildenbrand, Desrochers, and Tallari slapped one in. It's not like we're not scoring goals - we're just not putting together coordination and defense.

I see Courville signed on with Reading, or - so I hear. Paul was quiet in Port Huron last evening, but at least ended up with 5 this evening for a scrap that seemed to be the tip of an iceburg. Let's get some more points bubb.

I spent most of my non-hockey waking hours today carving pumpkins for the party tomorrow. So this day was pretty much shot. Maybe I'll get some time in on my paper tomorrow evening after the shindig. But, I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: