Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Today I should be celebrating my "leather" anniversary (that's the traditional gift for three years). That's just too amusing to not celebrate regardless... so, now I need to find someone who wants to see what I bought as a leather gift. Any volunteers?

Looks like the AHL rosters are solidified. Can't get a straight answer on when they were due, but I think their season has started, and both Cleveland and Springfield have 25 guys on their newly listed rosters on their website. So, are we done? Is this all we're getting? If so, I guess we've got 24, if you count the guy who isn't signed but joined us at camp. If we axe a goalie and slice the non-signed fellow we're ready to roll.

This Tremblay guy was babbling in the paper. Poor Richard, you're not the lead goon anymore - you're going to have to get by on your good looks and smart-ass personality. That'll still work - just drop a few pucks in the net for me too, okay?

"Pieces of note fall down, but the letter read... -Better than Ezra"

No comments: