Monday, October 04, 2004

Ticket for preseason game procured. *woot* I'm seeing a lot of places putting out information on their exact training camp schedules. We've been trying to guess how the Chiefs will work around the circus and other things at the war memorial and if they'll end up abusing planet ice.

I get to go to the dentist today before the fan club meeting. Hopefully we won't be finding any other fillings which need replaced. I loathe the dentist and the pain they represent. It's not that the fillings even hurt like I remember them to from childhood. Now, as an adult, the worst part is the smell of the burning tooth as it's being drilled. *shudder*

Made calls to find someone to clean the fireplace and for another to clean and inspect my furnaces. I wonder how costly this is going to be. Ever see the movie money pit? I haven't fallen through the floor... yet. This stuff just needs to wrap up soon, as I won't have quite the income I use to in a few months.

"Wish that I could find a place to hideaway. -Fuel"

No comments: