Sunday, October 17, 2004

Someone told you I had a website. *ha ha ha* You're such a goober.
C'mon now. Who is really reading? Don't be silly. What happened to "I've never been loyal". Tsk tsk. How quickly we change our tune. Like I said... when it's the right woman, you won't even be looking at other ones.

Why didn't I call you - don't be an ass. Why would you care who that was with me the other day? And what exactly did you say to whom? I'm sorry, but getting hit on by married guys who might be in your 'circle' doesn't turn me on. *go lastname go lastname go lastname*. Ew. Thanks for that. I'm picky. What can I say.

Mmmm, black russians - it's what inspires people like me to tell people like Tremblay to kick Reynold's ass, or to tell people like you what is really on my mind.

At least I got some work done on my paper before the rest of the world showed up.
"Reaching out... Touching me... Touching you... -Neil Diamond"

No comments: