Friday, October 15, 2004

I'm a bit tired today, but we didn't get home _that_ late. Chiefs lost last night in exhibition to the Nailers 3-1, but it was a good game to get them rolling. I saw most of the guys, old and new, missing easy passes and being a little 'off' here and there - but it's early.

Tremblay and James both fought. Not impressed with Tremblay on that one... I'm sorry, but Reynolds kicked your butt. That's pathetic. As for James, I think we were all impressed (and shocked) with that one.

Paulie took a few penalties, mostly I think because he was too geared up to try too hard. Got in a slapshot from the blue line, and a nice shot right on goal... and one wild ass smack across all three lines and nearly over the glass on the other side. I don't know what that was all about. *shrug* My tip, from one Cancer to another - we think too much. Stop thinking about it and just play.

I wish I could hit the game on Saturday but, eh... I'll wait til next Saturday. Mom should be coming up today to help me get the bathroom and hallway dealt with. Too bad I didn't get all of the textured stuff washed down and removed on Wednesday. Only one more wall to go, then sand the spackling and paint.

"For you left me, with so few memories that I can close my eyes and cling to. -K.D. Lang"

No comments: