Saturday, October 09, 2004

I really need to learn how to carve the sentimental, caring side out of my heart and mind. I get one email and I feel like asking a million questions. How are you, how's work, what's new, but most of all.... are you happy? As much as I'd dislike the current situation to be the key to happiness, I do want to hear a yes, at some point on that question. Sadly, I don't know anything about him anymore.

I remember knowing every detail (or at least thinking I did) and now... to not have a clue what he's doing or learning or experiencing, and it seems so strange. This needs shaken soon. Hell we've been apart longer than we were actually married. I can't even say I can 'count' the six and a half years together prior. At least I tamed myself down to simply sharing photos of the girls... I know he still cares about that.

No comments: